A global leading quant trading firm is expanding and looking for multiple experienced quant researchers in different asset classes.
- Research and implement strategies within the firm's automated trading framework.
- Analyze large data sets using advanced statistical methods to identify trading opportunities.
- Develop a strong understanding of market structure of various exchanges and asset classes.
- Primary focus throughout the day is on researching and implementing trading ideas.
- Before market open, check that all required data and related processes are ready for the trading day.
- During market hours, sporadically monitor behavior and performance of strategies.
- Quantitative background - includes degrees in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science and Physics.
- Programming proficiency with at least one major programming or scripting language (e.g. C++, Java, Python).
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well with colleagues across multiple regions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Successfully developing and implementing systematic strategies.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please send CV directly to [email protected]
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only. Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1656980
Ambition was founded in Australia in 1999 with a belief that whilst we didn't want to reinvent the wheel, we did feel that there was a tremendous opportunity to carve a niche of our own in the recruitment market and build a special organisation.
Now we are a leading global boutique recruitment business servicing specialist markets in key international cities; London, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
We are experts in Technology, Digital, Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing and Supply Chain & Procurement recruitment.
We are known for specialisation with in-depth knowledge and expertise, well-established networks and deep relationships. We have the scale to undertake significant projects for the organisations we work for yet deliver personal customer experience with the soul and personality of a smaller company.
Our values encompass PRIDE:
Passion: We are passionate about who we are, what we do and the way we do it. Resourcefulness: We think creatively, working smarter, faster and harder. Integrity: We are honest, respectful and straightforward. Drive: Ambitious by nature, we are determined to excel and energetic in the way we apply ourselves. Enjoyment: Critical to our success, we strive to enhance the experience for clients, candidates and employees. Believing passionately that everyone in our company can make a difference we work relentlessly to reinforce our purpose, strive in our mission and live our values.