Project Manager (BioTech)
Project Manager (BioTech)
The candidate is require to:
- Plan and execute software as a Medical Device (SaMD) projects including AI applied to healthcare.
- Communicate regularly with researchers, clinicians and industry to conceptualize and design novel, clinically relevant and commercially viable software as medical device products.
- Oversee product development, verification and validation of molecular and immuno diagnostic assays and novel analytical platforms.
- Plan and execute experimental procedures in a certified Laboratory to integrate, test and validate novel SaMD products and systems according to recognised industry standards.
- Write design optimisation and verification plans and reports in accordance to ISO 13485, ISO 62304.
- Work in close partnership with the project team to define project plans and budgets, develop timelines, establish and monitor project risks and risk register and lead the project teams to achieve project deliverables and objectives in accordance to ISO 13485.
- Compile and communicate project progress reports for milestone reviews with management.
- Advise on software & algorithm development technically.
- Master or Ph.D. in Biological Sciences or Computer Engineering based subject with at least 4 years of working experience
- Prior experience in programming languages such as C, C+, Python, R, Matlab.
A*ccelerate is the commercialisation arm of the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) , supporting it in transforming the economy by driving innovation and commercialising its research outcomes.
We aim to be the one-stop open innovation partner of choice to grow businesses in Singapore and beyond through accelerating the translation of inventions and intellectual capital into marketable products, processes and services.
Our teams of IP, technology transfer and commercialisation professionals harness new technologies, increase the value of intellectual property and incubate cutting-edge business ventures to create economic impact.
In addition, A*ccelerate houses three other entities; A*ccelerate Venture Creation Pte Ltd (A*VC), A*START Central (ASC) and Diagnostics Development Hub (DxD Hub).
- A*VC co-creates new start-ups or joint ventures together with external commercial partners. These start-ups or joint-ventures leverage A*STAR technologies to create new products and services with huge market potential, validated by our venture capital partners.
- ASC is strategically located at JTC [email protected] Being a first-of-its-kind open innovation platform, it aims to incubate and accelerate the growth of deep-tech startup ecosystem, especially those in the Medtech and Lifescience domains.
- DxD Hub is a national initiative with the aim of accelerating the transformation of IPs into clinically validated diagnostic devices that are ready for market adoption. As part of the Innovation Cluster Programme funded by the National Research Foundation, DxD Hub contributes to the creation of a diagnostics industry cluster in Singapore.
We pride ourselves on being people- and enterprise-oriented, with insights and results that place us with world-class technology transfer organizations globally. Together with industry leaders, mentors, catalysts and the A*STAR research community, we work to build a cohesive ecosystem for Innovation and Enterprise.
We are dedicated to accelerating ideas from Mind to Market.