Production Assistant, Singapore - 2018-03-01
Our Client is an established industrial design services company that provides logistics and supply chain management services, is now looking for Production Assistant to join their team.
• Operates production machinery to meet desired output and quality
• Perform production activities in accordance with standard operating procedures and adhere to all safety requirements
• Responsible for the functionality of production equipment by carrying out verification checks and doing fine tuning of specified parameters
• Self-dependent way of working according to described tasks
• Able to speak or understand simple English
• 5 days a week (Saturday if required will be considered OT)
• Able to perform Morning or Night shift (Alternate shift week)
• Shift allowances will be provided for night shift
• Morning Shift: 8:00am - 5:15pm
• Night Shift: 10:00am – 7:00am
• Able to start immediately
• Candidates without experience are welcome to apply
With a competitive remuneration and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we invite qualified candidates to submit your application with details on current and expected salary, reasons for leaving and notice period/availability. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Recruit Inc Pte Ltd
EA Personnel No: R1548772
Employment Agency no: 14C7334
Please be assured that all information will be treated in strictest confidentiality. Our consultant will invite you for interview if your profile meets the requirements. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. If you know of someone in your network who would be good for this position, please feel free to forward this job posting to your professional network.
no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job advertiser.
yes -- Phone calls about this job are ok.
yes -- Reposting this message elsewhere is OK.