Consumer Networks - Associate Engineer singtel.com- 1 week ago
Realise your full potential with Asia's leading communications group. While we take pride in our 130-year heritage, our philosophy is to always look forward and evolve. Today, we are a leader in cutting-edge ICT innovation and digital advances, powered by a vast network of offices in countries and territories across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the USA. Come be a part of our dynamic organisation as we create the infocomms landscape of the future.
- Assist Corporate Facilities team to plan, operate, maintain and ensuring 24/7 operational readiness of essential M&E and building services such as power & cooling systems, fire protection, security & surveillance system, cleaning, plumbing & sanitation, pest control, landscape, handyman services, etc.
- To oversee MA on the operations of outsourced service providers for M&E services, power, cooling, fire protection, cleaning, plumbing & sanitation, pest control, landscape, handyman services, etc. including vendor governance, service level assurance, performance tracking & monitoring, audits, regulatory compliance, incident management, rectification and intervention,
- Assist in the preparation of OPEX/CAPEX budget, including formulating programs relating to routine and periodic maintenance work, monitoring and control to ensure completion within time and cost objectives.
- Plan and oversee upgrading/improvement works such as M&E power upgrade, replacement of electrical systems, UPS/rectifiers, diesel generators, air-conditioning systems, fire protection system, building automation system, public address system, etc. as scheduled and/or when required.
- Contract management including calling tenders, quotations, evaluation, negotiation, drafting, preparation of adjudication papers, award and administer contracts and payments for M&E and building maintenance, minor works, M&E fit-out and upgrading works.
- Co-ordinate, supervise and convene operation meetings with the Managing Agent on provision of comprehensive property management services, including lease management, car parking and security management, fire safety, workplace safety, environmental health, etc.
- Conduct periodic checks and audits of Singtel assets and M&E and building facilities to identify areas for equipment/system improvements, cyclical replacement of ageing, end-of-life/support equipment to ensure operational readiness of essential M&E and building services.
- Assist in energy audit, conservation, management and implement green initiatives and develop viable plan for implementation of energy conservation measures as part of cost transformation initiatives and to achieve BCA Green Mark certification or better.
- Perform joint operational risk assessment with Risk Management as part of the annual Facilities Risk Review (FRR) exercise, to minimize risk exposure and impact on business and insurance costs, ensure compliance with guidelines and carry out long-term planning for risk mitigation and building resiliency.
- Review, develop, implement response plans to deal with emergency situations resulting from equipment failure, power shutdown, etc. Carry out investigation and root-cause- analysis and recommend preventive measures on reported cases of service breakdown, accident, fire incident and other irregularities.
- Review, develop, liaise with consultants & authorities on matters relating to building statutory requirements and ensure compliance with regulations pertaining to fire safety, occupational safety and health, etc.
- Assist the fire safety manager, station managers, principal house supervisors in the planning and drawing up of fire evacuation plan, organize and evaluate fire drills as required by the Fire Safety Authority
- Assist in providing technical solutions to Singtel stakeholders during housekeeping meetings, keep users aware of the activities on building and facilities, collect information and feedback to users on their requirements.
- To maintain a high customer satisfaction level in rendering facilities management services to our stakeholders.
Let’s shape a better world through technology. Join us to lead the change.
Note to Recruitment Agencies
In sourcing for candidates for particular roles, the Singtel Group works only with a panel of selected recruitment agencies expressly engaged under written agreements. Even then, these agencies are only activated from time to time for specific recruitment exercises for particular roles under instructions expressly issued by a member of the Singtel Talent Acquisition team.
Except under such circumstances, no agency shall source or attempt to source any candidates for the Singtel Group. The Singtel Group will not pay nor be obliged or liable to pay any recruitment fees of any kind whatsoever to any agency where candidate CVs are submitted to the Singtel Group by such agency on an unsolicited or speculative basis.
The Singtel Group reserves all rights to directly contact any candidate to which such CVs relate without any obligation or liability whatsoever to the agency concerned (including without limitation any obligation or liability to pay any recruitment fees of any kind).