Finished Goods Equipment Technician micron.com- 1 week ago
Req. ID: 95542
- Maintains and repairs equipment used in warehouse and cleanroom and ensure that equipment runs optimally.
- Collects and analyses data for the purpose of improving equipment performance.
- Assists the Equipment Engineer on Installation and Qualification of equipment used in the warehouse and cleanroom
- Assists the Equipment Engineer on Safety, Quality, Efficiency of equipment at the warehouse.
- Participates in Continuous Improvements Program (CIP), and may be required to lead a CIP project
- Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Self-motivated, possesses initiative and ability to work with minimal guidance
- Good analytical, attention to detail, able to perform problem solving skill and provide solution ideas
- Strong in the mechanical skills, machine setup and maintenance
- Good process background, develop efficient production flows and equipment flows
- Understanding of machine/system vision and lighting applications
- Good electronics background with systematic troubleshooting skills
- Familiar to perform qualification processes and calibration of tools
- Experience in production and 3PL environment
- Good Software setup skills, and menu setup
- Knowledge of Quality process or tools, such as 8D, FMEA preferred.
- Knowledge of PC applications, such as Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Requires working with vendor and supplier on the project, issue & solution
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in semiconductor packaging equipment is an advantage- not limited to sealers, strappers, EVO machine, compressors.
Working Location: 35 Greenwich Road, Singapore 533952
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || North East (SG-02) || Singapore (SG) || SGA || Experienced || Regular || Supply Chain/Logistics || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Semiconductor, Logistics, Technician, Warehouse, Maintenance, Science, Operations, Technology, Manufacturing