Netherlands Klundert: Warehouse Coordinator halliburton.com- 1 week ago
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Supporting our growing activities in Klundert, we are looking for a committed Warehouse Coordinator.
- Maintain full inventory control both physical in the warehouse and in the system
- Responsible for accurate and appropriate storage and movement of products
- Processing sales orders , Creation of shipments in ERP system (SAP)
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external customers to ensure proper collaboration and inventory control
- Ensure proper maintenance of all materials master data.
- Execute timely and accurate material transfers, goods receipts, goods issues, pick and pack
- Coordinate and participate in the regular inventory count process
- Processing sales orders, creation of shipments in ERP system (SAP)
- You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the policies & business practices
- Establish and/or suggest improvements to the layout of the warehouse area to ensure safe and efficient handling of the goods receipt, goods issue, storage and inventory counting process
- 1-2 years working experience in a similar position
- Proficient in MS Office tools (basic Excel) and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively with only little or remote supervision
- Business fluent in speaking and writing English.
- Have no-nonsense attitude and effective hands on problem solving skills
- Result and people oriented – effective in working with colleagues
- Understand the regulatory requirements for storing, handling and shipping hazardous materials
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work in the dynamic Oil & Gas Industry and strives to the highest level of service to satisfy our customers’ needs.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
Moerdijk Ind Pk,Logistic B'd13, Klundert, , 4791 VC, Netherlands
Requisition Number: 48168
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Warehouse, Supply, Supply Chain, Technology, Manufacturing, Operations