US Houston, Texas: Electrical/Mechanical Technician - Sr. Technician halliburton.com- 1 week ago
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Electrical Mechanical Technicians should have related disciplines in troubleshooting, technical procedures and safety. We are seeking candidates who exercise judgement in the diagnostic, troubleshooting, and basic functional and environmental testing, of existing electrical and/or electronic equipment. Through reliability training, becomes aware of reliability and safety issues. To be successful in this role you must be self-motivated, work under deadlines and be willing to work in various conditions.
- maintenance and repair of electrical and mechanical systems.
- Solid foundation of assembly of PC Board and component level repair.
- Performs routine and some non-routine testing/analyzing processes with demonstrated proficiency.
- Works under general supervision for repetitive tasks, and under direct supervision for new tasks.
- Ability to understand and interpret mechanical / electrical drawings
- Ability to troubleshoot using wiring diagrams
- Skills typically acquired through 2+ years working in a related technician capacity.
- Knowledge in the use of measurement devices ( Ohmmeters, oscilloscopes, digital power supplies, etc)
- Soldering skills desirable
- Ability to troubleshoot down to the component level on PCB
- Ability to troubleshoot using drawing and schematics
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to a K043 -ESG Senior Tech Electrical / Mechanical
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 50279
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Technician, Maintenance, Supply, Supply Chain, Technology, Manufacturing, Operations