US Duncan, Oklahoma: Continuous Improvement Specialist halliburton.com- 1 week ago
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under general supervision, responsible for facilitating continuous improvement work sessions, that lead teams through rapid improvement events to address strategic projects or value stream initiatives.
- Executes analytical approaches and applies proven structured process improvement techniques in support of overall workshop or production cell.
- Leads efforts for establishing and sustaining improvement processes supporting a frontline leader and the associated work group.
- Leads small teams to address local Hoshin projects or issues.
- Provides a structured process to align the goals of the company (Strategy), with business’ (PSLs, functional groups, geographies) plans (Breakthrough Objectives/Tactics) and the work performed in operations (Action).
- Optimizes processes using understood and deployed Continuous Improvement (Lean) fundamentals within a work cell for efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Lean is defined as a philosophy of creating a work culture that empowers individuals to relentlessly pursue waste elimination driving continuous improvement and maximizing customer value.
- Supports value-added idea generation throughout the work cell/work group at gemba (The place where real action occurs and where the value-added activities take place.
- A philosophy that reminds management to go and see the needs and support the work where it happens) to promote a Continuous Improvement (Lean) culture.
- Trains groups to promote a Continuous Improvement (Lean) culture and develop Continuous Improvement (Lean) competencies.
Requires the ability to partner with and influence senior level leadership.
Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering or related field and 3-4 years experience in an operations, manufacturing, or quality.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 47669
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market: Lawton
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Supply, Supply Chain, Business Process, Operations, Management