Singapore: Demand Planner content expired halliburton.com- 3 months ago
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, coordinates materials demand planning requirements to provide seamless integration of procurement and operations processes across multiple locations and product service lines (PSLs)
- Gathers feedback from PSL and Business Development (BD) staff, manufacturing personnel, internal and external suppliers, and logistics personnel and uses those inputs to determine appropriate inventory levels to meet the business requirements
- Develop strategies to optimize inventory performance by analyzing market data and inventory trends
- Will be responsible for planning activities such as review of and recommendations for material requirements planning (MRP) settings, forecasting and management of inventory levels
- Additionally, role will provide coaching and training to Material Control Specialists and in some cases serve as team lead for small work groups or project teams ranging from 3-10 employees
- Will have direct impact and responsibility to meet financial goals and objectives for the business
- Diploma/Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering/Applied Math, Finance/Accounting or business is preferred
- At least 6 years related experience in materials management which includes experience in procurement or logistics or a 4 year degree plus 2 years related work experience required
- Strong computer skills and analytical abilities to resolve problems required
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
315 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore, Singapore, 639940, Singapore
Requisition Number: 45684
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Demand Planner, Supply Chain, Business Development, Logistics, Supply, Operations, Sales