Office Technician, IT Operations (3 Months Contract) Job In SG-Singapore, Singapore | Job ID: 1270326 content expired oilandgasjobsearch.com- 3 months ago
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an opportunity for an Office Technician, IT Operations for 3 months. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, the Information Technology Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Provide efficient end-user hardware / software problem resolution and support as assigned by the job ticketing system, Infra-enterprise
- Facilitate timely hardware moves, additions, and changes. Perform timely Workstation / Laptop configurations / reconfigurations. Ensure all IT services requirements, such as computer configurations and hardware moves, are performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Execute various network and infrastructure support functions, as assigned by the Operations Area Lead, which may include data backup and recovery, server resource monitoring and management, printer / plotter / scanner installation, and maintenance
- Perform Server build and test tasks for the Local office and Engineering data centre
- Perform office-specific, non-standard IT tasks per agreements with local office management (e.g. telephone support)
- Undertake IT Project assignments as directed by the Operations Area Lead (e.g. Office startups, migrations, and other special initiatives)
- Achieve Service Level Agreement on work assigned within the job ticketing system, Infra-enterprise
- Ensure tasks assigned by Operations Area Lead are completed within a reasonable time frame. Ensure internal and external stakeholders are satisfied with the level of service provided. Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times
- Ensure other goals as set out in the annual PDR are met
- Read, understand, promote, and, at all times, abide by the Global IT Employee Confidentiality Policy
- Read, understand, and obey the HSSE policies arrangements / procedures and rules as issued. Work in accordance with method statements and risk assessments as provided
- Report to immediate supervisor all incidents, which have or could result in personal injury or environmental damage
- Be an active role model and promote the Amec Foster Wheeler values and Code of Business Conduct
- Be self-motivated, happy to work in a team environment, customer service-oriented, and keen to learn new skills and technologies
- Have the willingness to carry out a variety of duties in order to provide service delivery to our internal clients
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 2-5 years working in a business IT environment
- Possess MSCA or MCSE or CCNA
- IT Operations-related certification(s) from a recognized university, college, or specialized training institution
Amec Foster Wheeler (<web address removed>) designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
Employing around 40,000 people in more than 55 countries and with 2015 revenues of £5.5 billion, the company operates across the oil and gas industry from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler offers full life-cycle services to offshore and onshore oil and gas projects (conventional and unconventional, upstream, midstream and downstream) for greenfield, brownfield and asset support projects, plus leading refining technology.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.