MCT BE Operations Improvement Engineer content expired micron.com- 3 months ago
Req. ID: 103643
As an Operations Improvement (OI) Engineer in Back End Manufacturing Central Team (MCT) Team, you will be responsible for driving all customers’ requirement in manufacturing efficiency projects to optimize cycle time, capital efficiency, and factory scheduling & automation. In this role, you will also engage with internal and external teams to develop planning and scheduling models to improve production metrics for all Back End Manufacturing areas.
- Apply Industrial Engineering concepts to capacity analysis, line management, scheduling and production planning.
- Develop, maintain, and improve scheduling and business rules to continuously improve the Back End Manufacturing Efficiency.
- Initiate proactive and continuous improvement projects in areas across the Back End including manufacturing methods and processes, quality, software systems, layout, tool design and capability, cycle time, key tool metrics (availability, utilization, and performance efficiency), maintenance and routine tasks, and other manufacturing support operation.
- Participate in the creation, maintenance, improvement, and training of: software, reports, and metrics used by Back End Production and Engineering.
- Benchmark Back End performance against Micron and other world class Back End.
- Design and coordinate projects with internal and external team.
- Communicate with other Back End and departments to ensure that BKMs are shared and that the OI group has a strong partnership with other teams.
- Provide periodic department updates to review current status and future goals and objectives.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Engineering Management, Operations Research, Management Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or Bachelor of Science in a related technical field and 5 years’ experience with strong knowledge and interest in Industrial Engineering related fields.
- In depth technical understanding, especially of Industrial Engineering and scheduling/automation concepts. Good knowledge in inventory management, simulation, optimization, modeling, forecasting, automation, statistics, data mining, and database management.
- Ability to lead and participate in cross-area teams, with proven ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Demonstrate strong project management, software development methodology, & organizational skills.
- Intermediate to advance understanding of Supply Chain Master Data Management principles and practices.
- Knowledge of data structures of software systems such as ERP systems and manufacturing planning and execution system
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and applications including SharePoint, ASP.NET, C#, VB/VBA, RTD, AutoMod, AutoSched AP, Java Script, Angular, Perl, HTML, CSS, SQL, NoSQL (Mongo DB, Hadoop, Cassandra), R, JMP, Machine/Statistical Learning, etc.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
To request assistance with the application process, please contact Micron’s Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 (or 208-368-4748).
Keywords: Singapore || Central Singapore (SG-01) || Singapore (SG) || Backend Manufacturing || Experienced || Regular || Manufacturing/Production Operations || Not Applicable ||
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Developer, ERP, Database, Data Management, Operations, Technology, Data