Operator bp.com- 1 week ago
- To carry out daily operational duties at the Blending Section as assigned by the Blending Operations Supervisor.
- The jobholder must ensure that Blending activities are carried out in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 procedures.
- This role will be based at our Singapore Tepong Plant.
- To assist in the batch blending processes and maintain high quality standards on all blends through accurate raw materials application as stipulated on BIs.
- To maintain good housekeeping and safe working environment.
- To assist in terminalling operations whenever necessary.
- Act as response team member for crisis / continuity management, with accountabilities consistent with relevant response plans and as assigned by the response team leader.
- Minimum GCE 'O' Level or equivalent or NITEC in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics an added advantage
Essential experience and job requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ of working experience in a plant or manufacturing environment
- Minimum class 3 driving license
- Understanding of basic workplace HSSE requirements
- A good team player and responsible person
- Able to perform ad-hoc overtime where required
Other Requirements (e.g. Travel, Location)
This role will be based at our Singapore Tepong Plant.
Desirable criteria & qualifications
Possess valid Forklift driving license will be an advantage
Is this a part time position?
Our business is the exploration, production, refining, trading and distribution of energy. This is what we do, and we do it on a truly global scale. BP operates with business activities and customers in more than 80 countries across six continents. Every day, we serve millions of customers around the world. We are continually looking for talented, committed and ambitious people to help us shape the face of energy for the future.
The Lubricants SPU is a world leader in the lubricants industry, trading in over 50 countries and with a turnover in excess of $8 billion. The SPU is made up of 5 sales and marketing regions, 2 global businesses and 3 global functional units: Lubricants Supply Chain, Global Marketing Unit and Product Development & Technology.
We are one of the most diverse business units in the BP Group with people working together in a truly global team. Excellent teamwork, rapid sharing of information and knowledge across teams and time zones help to differentiate us from our competition.