US Houston, Texas: Production Group Leader content expired halliburton.com- 3 months ago
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Directs the activities of production team within a focus factory or general production area.
- Responsible for performance appraisals, goal setting, training and monitoring of personnel.
- Develops and maintains team environment within the group through the planning and coordinating of group activities.
- Assigns work to team/team leaders and monitors results.
- Supports short and long range goals consistent with manufacturing management, production teams and the company.
- Ensures efforts are directed towards process improvements, develops procedures and policies for assigned areas, and maintains compliance to safety policies and procedures.
- Responsible for cost and quality of those functions under their leadership.
Skills typically acquired through an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in a technical field plus 2-3 years related experience or through 5-6 years working in a related manufacturing capacity.
Experience working with Lean Six Sigma concepts and projects
Continuous Improvement background and methodology
Previous responsibilities overseeing budgets and financial reports
Prior manufacturing environment experience
Work order experience strongly preferred
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 50195
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Nearest Major Market: Houston
Job Segment: Industrial, Lean Six Sigma, Supply, Supply Chain, Six Sigma, Manufacturing, Management, Operations