Product Marketing & Bid Manager singtel.com- 1 week ago
You will drive and grow the satellite products and lead in Bid Management for all satellite products. Ensuring that all the processes, pricing are in place and well followed by all stakeholders is critical in delivering the services. Managing the stakeholders from Sales, Engineering, Operations, Segment Marketing and external vendors is essential to ensure smooth delivery of the service.
The main responsibility for this role is to provide product management, pricing and bid management for satellite services.
- Product life cycle management by liaising with vendors and internal stakeholders, ensuring cost and processes are properly in place.
- Develop Go-To-Market (“GTM”) plan and drive satellite product promotion campaigns for leads generation.
- Update existing and develop new sales support tools (sales kit, brochure, webpage, eDM, etc) together with segment Marketing
- Develop business case for customized sales
- Lead in Bid Management to ensure tenders are put together efficiently and tenders are submitted on time.
- Manage and update the processes as well as price empowerment for standard products for Business Managers
- Graduate degree holder in Marketing/Business
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in marketing or product management
- Knowledge and experience in telecommunications or satellite industry preferred
- Experience in Bid Management for tenders
- Possesses business acumen and meticulous in financial data. Able to justify a business case.
- Ability to appreciate technical terms especially telecommunications and Satellite communications
- Possesses excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and report writing skills
- Strong in MS Excel
- Independent and resourceful team player
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight timeline