Accounts Assistant - Technology Job With Page Personnel content expired cimaglobal.com- 4 months ago
My client is rapidly expanding, have recently rebranded and are now looking to get an enthusiastic and capable Accounts Assistant to come and assist the finance team. The role is for 3 months with an opportunity for the role to go permanent on successful completion later in the year.
The company are market-leaders in providing and sourcing location data for marketing and advertising to help businesses connect with their consumers. They are experts in helping their clients to engage with, reach their customers and increase their brand profile and have partnered with some of the leading firms in technology, marketing and consumer goods.
They have seen rapid growth over the last few years since their inception 8 years ago and need someone who wants to be a part of this. You will be working with the Financial Accountant and Finance Manager in a brand new office in a great location in Central London.
The responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Receivable and billings where you will be liaising with the Californian office
- Reporting on outstanding aged debt and chasing to establish payment dates
- Accounts Payable, bi-monthly payment runs in German and French
- Processing of expenses on system Expensify
- Calculation of prepayments
- Analysis of aged debt
- Assisting the Financial Accountant with 2016 audit
The candidate that would be best suited to the role will:
- Have 1-2 years experience in a similar all round accounts role
- Be competent in Excel (Vlookups/Pivot Tables)
- Be able to commit to a 3 month role starting ASAP
- Be focused and capable
- Want to work in a fun, entrepreneurial environment
This Accounts Assistant role is 3 months in duration, paying between £11-£13 per hour dependent on experience. The role is based a 2 minute walk from Oxford Street and the nearest station is Tottenham Court Road.